- To enhance the lives of our people with whom we engage.
- To be responsive to change and to people’s needs.
- To inspire and nurture our workforce in achieving meaningful, rewarding employment.
- To be active in community development.
- To achieve continuous improvement and best practice.
- Respect for human dignity adds meaning to life
- Enhancing independence and quality of life
- Respect for ethnicity, race , religion, gender and age
- Independence and interaction
- High standards of communication, management and systems and governance
- Professional, high quality services.